So you’re moving to a new office. It’s an exciting time for everyone involved and being in a new space can often put a spring in your employees’ steps. Office relocation, while exciting, can also create a stressful experience for the entire office. Make your life easier by hiring Man and Van to do the heavy lifting. Here’s how we can help.
Benefits of Hiring Movers for Your Office Relocation
When you are moving to a new office, you’ll need an enormous amount of planning. Hiring professional movers can often make the physical process a lot easier so you have time to focus on the other essential aspects of this big transition.
Here are some of the benefits of hiring office movers in Nelson. If you’re not sure whether hiring professionals is the right fit, take a look at our references to learn how we’ve supported companies like yours in the past.
- Trained movers understand proper handling techniques so nothing expensive is damaged during the move. Movers have the equipment and expertise to move massive pieces of furniture properly. Heavy electronic pieces such as printers will be in much better hands with professional movers than with inexperienced staff members.
- By hiring movers, your employees will experience far less personal stress, which leads to higher productivity. Your employees will appreciate that their workspace will be in safe hands and that they won’t have to attempt to move huge desks by themselves. When your staff is stress-free and on board with the move, it makes a challenging transition much smoother.
- You won’t have to worry about the hundreds of minute details you need to remember to complete every phase of your physical move. Professional movers have a clear process that they work through to ensure every last item gets where it needs to go. Don’t worry about forgetting the cables for the computers, because that’s on our list. Let us know what you need and we can make it happen.
How to Make Your Office Move Run Smoothly
Hiring a team of movers can make things simpler but there are still a few things that you need to do to help the process run like a well-oiled machine. Here is a list of things to check off to make the move as painless as possible.
- Start planning a minimum of six months before you move. Proper planning helps minimise the risk of last-minute costs or problems.
- Hire professional movers with the experience and workforce to pull off an efficient office relocation in Nelson. At Man and Van, we pride ourselves on being a true one-stop-shop moving company.
- Plan for a weekend move. It can put a company entirely out of business to tackle a move during business hours. When you choose to move over the weekend, you help business carry on as usual—a benefit for both your customers and your staff.
- Make sure your employees understand everything that will go into the big move. Send out up-to-date information about the progress you are making so everyone stays informed and stress-free.
Contact us today to find out what we can do for you as experienced and supportive office movers.